- Used in most tanning lotions, it can also be used as an after-sun care to enhance the skin tone.
- Excellent as a skin moisturiser.
- Great as make-up remover
- Natural source of caprylic acid & lauric acid to help with skin problems as eczema and psoriasis
- Seals in hair moisture.
- Great for intensive deep conditioning hair treatment - warm the oil and massage into dry hair. Cover with a shower cap and leave for 1 hour before shampooing.
- Apply a small amount [1tsp] to coat the hair prior to swimming.
- Natural source of myristic acid to soothe the scalp
- Natural source of lauric acid to help suppress hair loss
- Enhances the flavour
- Helps boost the immune system
- Unlike coconut milk, it does not contain sodium caseinate so it is ideal for vegans.
SAP VALUES: .183(NaOH) .257 (KOH)
INCI : Cocos nucifera
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: GHANA