Henna powder [baq]
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The leaves of the henna plant is traditionally used in Northern Ghana as body art, as a natural hair dye, to help strengthen the hair resulting in luxurious hair.
Our body art quality [baq] henna powder can also be used to condition the hair.
The intensity of the colour depends on how long the mixture is left to dry during application. Henna is not a permanent hair dye
Locally known as "Lelle", it is pure with NO CHEMICALS, NO EXTRA ADDITIVES - just 100% plant goodness.
We import this directly from Ghana
Our henna is:
- body art quality [BAQ]
- contains no additives
Your liquid has to be warm:
- brewed coffee or tea will help achieve dark brown
- For grey strands, we recommend adding amla to your henna mix
- You can also use indigo powder
- The addition of hibiscus tea can help to promote shine
- to release the dye, you need to add acidic liquid [lemon, vinegar]
Always wear gloves when working with henna to avoid dyeing your fingers :)
Always add 5g brahmi powder with henna powder to mix into a smooth paste. This has been shown to strengthen and help with hair loss. Brahmi is a great scalp coolant.
Strengthens hair roots.
INCI : Lawsonia Inermis
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: GHANA